Friday, February 24, 2012

all joking aside - well, mostly...

I like to kid, I like to joke, I like to have fun, I like to laugh. I will sometimes make fun of myself so that others will be happy, or crack a smile, or feel better about what they are doing because they see that I have a problem with something.

I cracked a couple in class today, but mostly felt content to do the exercises. We did Triggerpoint rolling, and then an ab workout. I am pretty weak in the core, so the abs workouts are necessary.

I am also kinda tired. I haven't got the handle on being able to go to bed a little earlier in order to get good sleep when the wake up time is before 5am. especially when the good shows are on at 9pm.

Can you believe there is an entry in Wikipedia for "Safeword"? Crazy, huh Snackie. (everyone else is like "WTF!")

No comments: